Established in 2006 in Kolkata, Arohan Financial Services Limited, part of the Aavishkaar-Intellecap Group is eastern India's largest NBFC MFI, operating in ten low-income states across the central, east and north-east. It offers financial inclusion products to over 1.3 million under-served clients, through 494 branches with a loan portfolio close to Rs. 2474.53 crore in microfinance and MSME lending. It has a bank loan rating of A- and MFI grading of MF1 from CARE Ratings. Driven by its mission to empower the underserved through a range of financial services, in a manner sustainable for all stakeholders, Arohan plans to extend its operations and aims to become one of India's 10 best places to work in.
For further details about Arohan Financial Services Limited, please visit our website.
34 people have shown interest in this job.
1) He / she should identify , recruit and train DSA's / Referrals / Connectors etc. for
Insta cash business.
2) He / She is primarily responsible for acquiring new customers and pursue new business opportunities.
3) He / She is responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets assigned to him/her for the achievement of targets.
4) The job involves extensive traveling within the assigned area and conducting market/ customer mapping.
5) He / She needs to proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned area, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and follow the various internal guidelines and procedures.
6) He / She is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through resolving customer queries/issues.
7) He/ She maintains periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.