AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solutions that enable trust.
Founded in 2005, today we have the delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of businesses, including Fortune 500 companies. Cornell University, an Ivy League institution, has published a case study titled “‘AuthBridge: Innovating HR Operations in India” on AuthBridge’s technology innovations in the space of employment background screening.
With many robust partnerships, AuthBridge has won many accreditations and industry accolades and is recognized as a pioneer in its areas of business.
AuthBridge is ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliant for information security. An impaneled background check company with National Skill Registry, (an initiative of NASSCOM initiative), AuthBridge is also a member of NAPBS APAC. Over these years, AuthBridge has been an innovation-driven organization, leveraging technology with its automated, in-house applications.
Being an established trust enabler, we thrive upon customer satisfaction to grow by leaps and bounds to meet the highest standard of excellence.
For further details about AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited, please visit our website.
Team Member CAT
Nature of Process : Client Account Management
Role & Responsibility:
• Acting as a SPOC for the client.
• Handling client escalations & queries.
• Responsible for generating revenue from the client.
• Providing daily updates on the cases to the client.
• Interacting internally with the departments for resolving client query & escalations.
• Data Management (Insufficiency checks) including updating of all details related to a new client and providing clear download to all the departments.
• Checking the reports against the Job Application Form.
• Managing invoices and solving issues relating to invoices.
• Maintaining Trackers
• Follow up with operations team for closures.
• Responsible for initiating client cases.