AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solutions that enable trust. Its offerings include instant identity verification, employment background screening, customer screening, partner due diligence amongst many others. The company is now significantly aiding the growth of collaborative consumption in the sharing economy by fulfilling the need for quality and trust metrics while meeting needs of instantaneity. Combining deep process knowledge with technology, AuthBridge has consistently innovated to stay ahead of the curve in over eleven years of its operations.The company has delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of businesses, including Fortune 500 companies. Cornell University, an Ivy League institution, has published a case study titled “‘AuthBridge: Innovating HR Operations in India” on AuthBridge’s technology innovations in the space of employment background screening. With many robust partnerships, AuthBridge has won many accreditations and industry accolades and is recognised as a pioneer in its areas of business.
For further details about AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited, please visit our website.
Team Member CAT
33 people have shown interest in this job.
Nature of Process : Client Account Management
Role & Responsibility:
• Acting as a SPOC for the client.
• Handling client escalations & queries.
• Responsible for generating revenue from the client.
• Providing daily updates on the cases to the client.
• Interacting internally with the departments for resolving client query & escalations.
• Data Management (Insufficiency checks) including updating of all details related to a new client and providing clear download to all the departments.
• Checking the reports against the Job Application Form.
• Managing invoices and solving issues relating to invoices.
• Maintaining Trackers
• Follow up with operations team for closures.
• Responsible for initiating client cases.