Autogram was started by IIT-KGP and IIM-A alumni in 2017. It is an HR Technology platform that helps students in Resume Building, Mock Video Interviews, and Placements by providing them with the right opportunities.
Since our inception, Autogram has groomed 20000+ students from 300+ institutes in India. 40+ companies are using Autogram to hire people in and outside India.
Last year Capital First Limited, a large NBFC, recruited 200+ students through Autogram.
For further details about Autogram , please visit our website.
Software Developer ( Android )
247 people have shown interest in this job.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.