Capital First Ltd is a leading Indian Financial Institution specializing in providing debt financing to MSMEs and consumers in India.
The founding theme of Capital First is that financing India's 50 million MSMEs and its emerging middle class, with a differentiated model, based on new technologies provides a large and unique opportunity.
Capital First was founded in 2012 and as of 31 March 2017, Capital First has financed more than 4 million customers and built loan assets of Rs. 198.24 billion (USD 3.05 bn).
Within a short time, Capital First has built a large network and provides financing in 222 locations across the length and breadth of the country.
The loan book of the company is of high quality as compared to the industry, with Gross and Net NPA of 0.95% and 0.3% respectively as of 31 March 2017 on 120 dpd NPA recognition basis.
The company enjoys the highest long term credit rating of AAA. Capital First is focused on building an institution on strong pillars of ethics, values and high corporate governance.
For further details about Capital First Limited, please visit our website.
Territory Manager/Deputy Manager - Loan Against Property
39 people have shown interest in this job.
- The incumbent will be responsible for generating business for Loan against Property and building a quality portfolio.
- The incumbent should have experience of handling of Channel Partners and DSA for managing the business.
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage services, products, operations, and current market trends will be added advantage.
- The incumbent should have good networking and relationship building and new business development skills.
- The incumbent needs to be target oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- To identify the need of changing market trends, channel development.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- 3+ year of experience in banking sector (Mortgage products),
- Must have experience of team handling, and should have good leadership skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication, Learning Ability, Domain Knowledge, Planning and Organizing, and presentation skills
Salary offered: Up to 6.5 LPA (Negotiable)
Age: Up to 30 years