1) Handling walk in customers at the Branch.
2) To attend the queries & requests of all Loan ( HE/HL, BIL, TW, CD and PL) customers and resolve them to the customer's satisfaction.
3) Retention of Home loan and LAP customers by who want to foreclose their account, move to competition etc.
4) To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling ( PL etc ) to walk in customers.
5) Ensure customer delight and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
6) Ensure adherence to time schedules (Turn Around Time)
7) Update queries and requests on SFDC.
8) Adherence to Information Security norms and quality process norms.
9) To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process.
10) Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance.
11) Provide inputs to improve work procedures that can enhance overall team performance.
Number of Positions:
2.5 - 3 LPA lacs per annum