Capital First Ltd is a leading Indian Financial Institution specializing in providing debt financing to MSMEs and consumers in India.
The founding theme of Capital First is that financing India's 50 million MSMEs and its emerging middle class, with a differentiated model, based on new technologies provides a large and unique opportunity.
Capital First was founded in 2012 and as of 31 March 2017, Capital First has financed more than 4 million customers and built loan assets of Rs. 198.24 billion (USD 3.05 bn).
Within a short time, Capital First has built a large network and provides financing in 222 locations across the length and breadth of the country.
The loan book of the company is of high quality as compared to the industry, with Gross and Net NPA of 0.95% and 0.3% respectively as of 31 March 2017 on 120 dpd NPA recognition basis.
The company enjoys the highest long term credit rating of AAA. Capital First is focused on building an institution on strong pillars of ethics, values and high corporate governance.
For further details about Capital First Limited, please visit our website.
80 people have shown interest in this job.
• He/ She will be responsible for collection efficiency and cost of collections for the assigned area.
• The incumbent will be responsible to track & control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters.
• He/ She will be responsible to review account allocations and collections targets by bucket to agencies/ in house team.
• The incumbent will be required to do regular follow up with the default customers through a dedicated team.
• The incumbent has to ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
• The incumbent has to manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for In-house / Agencies / collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review the same.
• The incumbent has to ensure that there is adequate Feet on Street availability area-wise / bucket-wise / segment-wise.
• The incumbent has to ensure that a detailed background and reference check has been done of agencies / DCTs being appointed and evaluate them constantly.
• He/ She will be responsible to identify and manage training needs for the executives.
• The incumbent will be involved in coordinating and liasoning with legal team to ensure legal action is taken on specified cases.
• The incumbent has to build relationships with key clients to ensure timely collections are made.
• The key responsibility of the role is to identify suitable tactics or strategies for timely collections.