Capital First Ltd is a leading Indian Financial Institution specializing in providing debt financing to MSMEs and consumers in India.
The founding theme of Capital First is that financing India's 50 million MSMEs and its emerging middle class, with a differentiated model, based on new technologies provides a large and unique opportunity.
Capital First was founded in 2012 and as of 31 March 2017, Capital First has financed more than 4 million customers and built loan assets of Rs. 198.24 billion (USD 3.05 bn).
Within a short time, Capital First has built a large network and provides financing in 222 locations across the length and breadth of the country.
The loan book of the company is of high quality as compared to the industry, with Gross and Net NPA of 0.95% and 0.3% respectively as of 31 March 2017 on 120 dpd NPA recognition basis.
The company enjoys the highest long term credit rating of AAA. Capital First is focused on building an institution on strong pillars of ethics, values and high corporate governance.
For further details about Capital First Limited, please visit our website.
Sales/Business Development Manager
40 people have shown interest in this job.
1) Responsible for sourcing and managing channels from the market and acquiring Small ticket Loan against Property (LAP) business from them.
2) You will be responsible for Sourcing business in line with company policy and ensure compliance through your team (3-4 off roll employees)
3) Securing a high quality portfolio where there is zero or minimal delinquency and rejection.
4) You will be responsible for identifying and engaging with communities and channels of business for acquiring Small Ticket Lap (Suvidha).
5) You will be instrumental in Hiring, Training and Motivating Direct Sales team sourcing Small ticket Loans against Property
6) To ensure the cost of acquisition for business acquired under any channels in under the benchmark rate.
7) To engage with all stake holders in process of disbursal and ensure the TAT is met.