Capital First Ltd is a leading Indian Financial Institution specializing in providing debt financing to MSMEs and consumers in India.
The founding theme of Capital First is that financing India's 50 million MSMEs and its emerging middle class, with a differentiated model, based on new technologies provides a large and unique opportunity.
Capital First was founded in 2012 and as of 31 March 2017, Capital First has financed more than 4 million customers and built loan assets of Rs. 198.24 billion (USD 3.05 bn).
Within a short time, Capital First has built a large network and provides financing in 222 locations across the length and breadth of the country.
The loan book of the company is of high quality as compared to the industry, with Gross and Net NPA of 0.95% and 0.3% respectively as of 31 March 2017 on 120 dpd NPA recognition basis.
The company enjoys the highest long term credit rating of AAA. Capital First is focused on building an institution on strong pillars of ethics, values and high corporate governance.
For further details about Capital First Limited, please visit our website.
54 people have shown interest in this job.
• The person in this role will be responsible for sourcing and managing channels from the market and acquiring business from them.
• The incumbent will be responsible for quality portfolio by minimizing delinquency and rejection.
Extensive knowledge of retails assets, products, operations, and current market trends will be added advantage.
• The incumbent should have good networking and relationship building skills.
• The incumbent has to be target oriented with ability to handle multiple tasks.
• To identifying the need of changing market trends, channel development.