1. Represent the company as frontline Manager in the assigned territory which is away from branch location city.
2. Creating intermediaries as IRDA licensed agents post identifications of individuals, motor dealers, DSA or any others who can qualify regulations.
3. Ensure familiarization of company`s product, policies & sales process to these intermediaries.
4. Identify, communicate & agree on premium targets with intermediaries on various class of business & geographical segments and thereby maximize mobilization through regular follow-ups & strengthening relationships with them.
5. Regular updating the intermediaries on industry and company`s guidelines and new developments.
6. Have strong co-ordination with internal departments like underwriting, claims, accounts etc for the quality service to
7. Activation of new channel.
8. Co-ordinate with branch BSM on various parameters including
a. Policy issuance on time & ensuring quality of documents
b. Banking Information on daily basis about PIS
9. Generating and Banking Cash & Cheque PIS
10. Filing & Maintaining Bank Acknowledgement
11. Maintain Cash Register (Hard & Soft Copy)
12. Maintain complete hygiene in terms of Cover notes (If any), premium collections & deposition, & quality of process
without any deviation.
Number of Positions: