Emami Ltd. is the flagship company of the Kolkata-based Emami Group. Emami Ltd., founded in 1974 by Mr. R S Agarwal and Mr. R S Goenka, is one of India's leading FMCG companies engaged in manufacturing
For further details about Emami Cement Limited, please visit our website.
Associate Manager/ Officer Non-Trade-Sales.
42 people have shown interest in this job.
1. Achieving Non- Trade Sales
- Ensure achievement of sales targets for the period and take measures to increase the market share/ sales targets in the districts assigned
- Execute weekly plan and map existing territories and identify new territories to maximize sales in the region
- Follow the district plan and coordinate with Technical Support Team for site visits and leverage their expertise to maximize non-trade sales (as per requirements)
-Plan and execute site visits with an aim to create a strong push in the market for Emami Cement
- Maintain good relations with reality (Real Estate) customers to get repeat orders, thereby maximizing sales
-Interact and ensure good relations with contractors, highlighting Emami Cement’s quality, prices, and cost of services
- Utilize CRM for greater visibility, monitoring, performance evaluation and any course correction/ corrective action required
2. Monitoring and Controlling
- Monitor the fluctuations in sales targets and take preventive/corrective measures to avoid the same
- Monitor the BTL inventory levels at the dealer shops (Point of purchase/sale, promotional items such as danglers, posters etc.) and report the same to the Marketing team as per timelines/plan so that the same could be arranged/procured.
Bachelors Degree in BBA/ Commerce/ Economics/ Marketing and any relevant field.