The Bajaj Capital Group is one of India"s premier Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Company. We are also SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers. We offer personalized Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services to individual investors, corporate houses, institutional investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and High Net worth Clients, among others. As one of India s largest distributors of financial products, we offer a wide range of investment products such as mutual funds, life and general insurance, bonds, post office schemes, etc. offered by reputed public and private and government organizations.
For further details about Bajaj Capital Limited, please visit our website.
32 people have shown interest in this job.
1. Responsible for selling various financial products like Mutual funds, Insurance (Life, General), etc to the new set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships.
2. Meeting monthly targets by providing 360-degree Financial Assessment Services, Wealth Management Services and by doing portfolio rewiring of the various client segment.
3. Formulating strategies for expanding the client base by providing investment advice to the clients.
4. Maintaining long-term relationships with existing/new clients for increasing the Asset Under Management(AUM) for the company
5. Cross-sell products and services to both new & existing clients according to their need.
6. New client acquisition - acquiring clients through networking, database, market intelligence or reference from existing clients.
a) Should have a clear understanding regarding direct sales | wealth management | portfolio management
b) Must have prior experience in Mutual funds
c) Comfortable with acquiring new clients.
d) Should have good personality & communication skills.
e) Must have a good portfolio of HNI clients.