Reliance General Insurance is an Indian private insurance company. It is a part of Reliance Group. The Gross Written Premium for the year ended 31 March 2017, was at ₹4,007 crores (US$616 million) with a distribution network composed of over 129 branches and more than 24,500 intermediaries.We feel proud to be one of the leading general insurance companies of India. We have a huge customer base which includes individuals like you, corporates and SMEs.With our 139 offices and more than 26,587 intermediaries across India, you can now reach out to us and enjoy our services at your own convenience. Moreover, with online
For further details about Reliance General Insurance , please visit our website.
35 people have shown interest in this job.
SALES FUNCTION :
1) Allocation of regional sales target to the respective verticals of the region in consultation with the RDH.
2) Ensure adequate manning against the budgeted sales target of the verticals at the Territory level.
3) Ensure effective communication of premium targets to respective SDO
4) Drive the regional sales team to achieve the budgeted target.
5) Maintain the product/channel mix as per the business plan to ensure regional profitability and achieve desired combined ratio.
6) Monitor & optimize the cost of acquisition of the channel.
7) Track productivity of the region inclusive of performance of direct reportees.
8) Set standards and maintain “Business Quality”
9) Update the Cluster head on market competition.
10) Constantly network with the Corporate underwriting team, Operations team & claims team in case of troubleshooting.
ADMINISTRATIVE & OPERATIONAL FUNCTION
1) Ensure effective Policy issuance / Renewal
2) Supervise/ensure smooth policy issuance & endorsement processing, collections & banking, timely inward of documents etc.
3) Ensure timely claims servicing in coordination with claims team
4) Own up all internal and external customer service issues.
5) Owner of BPMS processes in the region.